Manufacture To Order

At Erika W, you can customise the product and make the selected item "manufactured to your order"!

How Does This Work? Here is some FAQs


Can everyone use the MTO programme?

If you tick all of the below boxes, then yes…

 

  • Be a registered business
  • Have a TAX ID, Registration Number or a VAT Number
  • Willing to pay 30% deposit
  • Purchase a minimum of 100 units per style (minimum 20 units per colour)
  • Allow around 2-3 weeks for delivery to our showroom (Due to the Brexit and the pandemic, the delivery time will be longer than before depends on the order size. We will give out a more accurate estimate time once we accept the order)

 

 

Customisation

 

By joining the MTO programme, you can customise our existing online products into on-brand products to suit your business’ needs and style.

 

You are able to;

 

  • Customise the colour
  • Using your own logo tags on the products (Your own logo tags need to provide in advanced)

 

Pricing

 

The unit price is the same as the price listed on our website. However, price is negotiable depends on the volume of the order.

  

Payment

 

We require a 30% deposit to secure the order and before the order is shipped to the delivery address, the remaining 70% of the cost must be paid.

 

Payment can be made to Erika W UK LTD through bank transfer or an online payment method, Stripe.